About This Product
- Product Details
Re-Usable, washable Protective Masks
- Double Layer 100% Woven Cotton
- Soft Breathable fabric
- Cotton Ties Allow for Wash and Bleach in Hot Water
- Not FDA Approved for medical use
- One size fits all
- Pleated Width: 8 1⁄2”, Height: 4”, when expanded at Center up to 8 inches
- As expected cotton fabric shrinks, so after wash expect measurements to be more similar to a standard surgical mask, about an inch smaller in width.
- Wash before use
- Made in USA
- Packs of 12 masks
Washing recommendation, we advise you see what the CDC recommends, but cotton can be washed in hot temperatures and dried in a standard dryer. To avoid the tangling of the ties when washing a large quantity we recommend placing them in a mesh laundry bag.
For best results, machine wash cotton items in warm water. Use a normal wash cycle and regular detergent (with bleach if desired). Tumble dry on a low setting, then promptly remove the item from the dryer to avoid wrinkles. Cotton can be washed at very high tempratures, but it will casue some shrinkage and shortens the life of the fabric over-time.
**Please note that Imperial Textile does not make any warranty or guarantee on these products in medical applications, and they have not been tested or approved by any agency for this purpose**